Gore Truck Show 2022
On Saturday the 3rd of June, the Gore truck show was held with about 140 trucks taking part with many transport companies entering their trucks in the parade down Gore's main street for judging.
This year the show celebrated 50 years of Mack trucks in New Zealand.
Below are the Southern Transport results from the show. Well done to everyone that entered!
- Best Hino - Katie English, Southern Transport
- Best Mack - Roy Agnew, Southern Transport
- Best Female Driver - Paige Sales, Southern Transport
- Best Bulk / TipTruck - Paige Sales, Southern Transport
- King Rig - Nick Young, Southern Transport